2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope some one out there is an expert on the lowrance lms-332--i have had it 2 years and can only do the basics-i would like to take u out for an all expence paid day of fishishing ur choice of fishing if u can make me an expert on setin way points plotting courses saving fishing spots etc--i wanna know how to use this thing--so please help me--ill be on bolivar penisula near the ferry landing from the 20th to the 26th of this month--if ur intrested in helping me with this and fishing till ur arms hurt let me know:work:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Goto the Lowrance website http://www.lowrance.com/Downloads/Emulators/default.asp and download a copy of the LMS-332 emulator and install on your PC. Get out you user manual and play with the emulator. It works exactly like the real one.

To save a waypoint when you are currently at press the ZOUT-ZIN buttons together to get a man-overboard (MOB)location, then edit it with a name. To enter a waypoint from your cursor position, press the WPT button twice. To goto an existing waypoint, press the WPT button, Press RIGHT ARROW to SAVED, press ENT, the choose the list by NEAREST or by NAMED.

To enter a lot of waypoints, you can download the free GDM6 utility and then save the waypoint file to a SD card and upload into the 332.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Like DavidG said, go to Lowrance.com and download the emulator for the LMS-332. I had the LMS 337 and now have the LCX 27 and got an emulator for both. It really helps you learn the functionality of the units.

·
the love of my life
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im waiting for dsl

i would but im on dial up and they just laid the cables for dsl we should have it any time now i see the guys working feverishly on the pne boxes as soon as i get it i will down load it cuz on dial up i would be here till next year

DavidG said:
Goto the Lowrance website http://www.lowrance.com/Downloads/Emulators/default.asp and download a copy of the LMS-332 emulator and install on your PC. Get out you user manual and play with the emulator. It works exactly like the real one.

To save a waypoint when you are currently at press the ZOUT-ZIN buttons together to get a man-overboard (MOB)location, then edit it with a name. To enter a waypoint from your cursor position, press the WPT button twice. To goto an existing waypoint, press the WPT button, Press RIGHT ARROW to SAVED, press ENT, the choose the list by NEAREST or by NAMED.

To enter a lot of waypoints, you can download the free GDM6 utility and then save the waypoint file to a SD card and upload into the 332.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.