2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Baitboy
230 Posts
are you looking for a local dealer/builder or one of the types academy or bass pro sells? I would call academys and ask if they still have any left over from there clearance sells, you may find one that away or post an "I want" on the classifieds

·
Registered
259 Posts
It is hard to beat a magnum feeder. To be honest with you I am an outfitter and hunt deer for a living and I LOVE their photocell feeder. It is the most depedable feeder unit I have ever owned and it will sling corn. Be careful walking to your bowstand if you get there late. Will get an eye put out.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
20,979 Posts
The best feeder I have experienced is On-Time. No digital anything, sealed great for the weather. To set times all you need to do is place a clip on the rotating time disc. Runs on 11 double A batteries. Awesome rig and I have had them for years. If one were to break, mail it in and they will fix it for you for the cost of shipping.

http://www.backcountryjournal.com/ontime.htm

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, feeder is bought--Magnum 55 gal w/rechargeable 12v battery, solar panel, digital timer, great lid clamp---on sale at Magnum Industries--$30 bucks off! Getting a strong built 14 foot tripod soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.