2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Always ready!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a rent house that is in the Pasadena Memorial High School area? I need to move at the end of Feb. when my lease ends from my current apt. which has really gone down hill and I refuse to renew my lease.
I'm looking for something with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
You can browse rentals at www.har.com, too. Click on Residential lease and then edit the criteria as needed. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Does anyone have a rent house that is in the Pasadena Memorial High School area? I need to move at the end of Feb. when my lease ends from my current apt. which has really gone down hill and I refuse to renew my lease.
I'm looking for something with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I feel for ya. We're currently looking for a place in Galv Co and I *hate* the searching almost as much as the moving.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Pick up a Green Sheet for your area on the day it is released, the good affordable rentals go quick. That's how we found ours.
And if you have a dog, good luck. They'd rather rent to a family of 6 than a couple with a dog.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I've got a 2br 1 ba in Shoreacres. Its an old home(about 100yrs) with wood floors high ceilings. The home is one block to the bay with boat ramp and pier w/fishing lights. Big yard dead end road. Pm if interested

·
Always ready!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate everyones offers but I'm trying to keep my daughter in Pasadena Memorial High School.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts