2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OllllO
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been using the Vet at the "Loving Care Animal Hospital" here in Santa Fe and we have become suspect that our dog is not receiving the best care available.

Can one of you make a personal recommendation in our area?

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Terry we use the one on Broadway in Galveston "The Animal Clinic". Very happy with the care they have given Ginger. It is almost to the intersection of broadway and seawall. Same road that Mario's is on.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
We used to use...I think its Dr. Brown in Texas City.... Its been a while but when we were there, we always were happy with the level of care he gave.

·
"When you speak of me, speak well."
978 Posts
Dr. Bob in Alvin

We have used him once and were happy with him. We thought he was a little pricey, but relative to what?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Dar Wilson was the absolute best and least expensive and we have used him for many years. He retired a couple of years ago but sold his clinic and they have been great. More expensive than it was but they are great caregivers. Nasa Veterinary Clinic on Hwy 3.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Friendswood animal clinic. We had used banfield at Petsmart for years and switched to Friendswood. Feel they are much better. Dr. Colman.
We just went in with the new puppy 2 weeks ago. Very wierd going in the room next to the one that our Chewy was put to sleep in 5 months ago. I mentioned that and they noted in our chart to never put us in that particular exam room.

·
Banned
26,286 Posts
I use Dr Wickel at Claws & Paws here in Pearland...actually in Brazoria County by a couple of miles...Great Care & boarding...they aren't cheap though...sort of like a day spa for dogs if you ask me...the wife will only make an appointment for her baby when Dr Wickel can see her...:eek:hwell:

·
Miss you Sandollr!
226 Posts
We have been using the Vet at the "Loving Care Animal Hospital" here in Santa Fe and we have become suspect that our dog is not receiving the best care available.

Can one of you make a personal recommendation in our area?
Hey Trod - glad you brought up this post. I too use this vet clinic and am having the same concerns. With three dogs, all different breeds, money is not the concern but want Quality Carefor my "furkids"! After asking around, I hear that Dr. Sigler in Texas City is suppose to be good. Can't make the recommendation myself because I haven't tried him yet but definately looking for a Good vet. Good Luck and post back who you try please!

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
Donnie Cleary from Galveston Veterinary Clinic on 61st St in Galveston. He is one of my old duck hunting buddies and I believe he still lives in Santa Fe. He used to come by our house when we needed him. Great guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts