2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Need a metal 55 gallon drum...

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  TXPalerider 
#1 ·
I need to find a metal 55 gallon drum to use for a burn barrel at the lease. Doesn't need to be pretty, food grade, or anything like that. Just solid sides and bottom.

Since I would prefer to not have to drive across town, I'm hoping somebody might know the best place to get one in the Cypress (at least NW Houston) area.

Also, do y'all know of any place to find scrap expanded metal to put over the top of it? It ain't cheap, so I'd rather not buy it new either.

Let me know any suggestions you might have.

#10 ·
TXP,
drop me a PM if you have not found one yet...I've got one for ya for the right price (trade for some youth bow info/input). I'm in Tomball but can send one to Cypress with my partner as he lives there as well.

rg
Russell, thanks for the barrel. It was exactly what I was looking for. I'll definitely be calling you when I need to buy those new feeder barrels.

And thanks to everyone else who offered barrels to me both on this thread and in PM's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.