2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need a last minute Christmas gift in the $25 or $50 range, then we have the perfect gifts for you. They are especially good for your fishing buddies, brother-n-law, father-n-law, co-workers, or even your "Big Nasty" girl. Check out our two Christmas Specials below. They can be purchased on our website at www.bignastybaits.com. Be sure to order by Saturday 12/19 in order to ensure shipping before Christmas. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Attached Images

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Awesome deal there just a side note I have a pumkin seed /chertreuse tail on one of my poles you should see how tore up it is I will say the big nasty bait is a tough rascal and the fish sure seem to like it.Have you expanded your colors yet.Thanks and Happy Holidays to Big Nasty.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments Texan. Glad to hear they been working good for you. We have been working on some new colors lately. What color are you looking for in particular? We also have some new baits coming out soon. I will keep you posted.

Brent. I will try my best to make it. Really busy with Christmas creeping up. I will give you a call tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts