2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard of Tiger built welding in Sargent? Was thinking about using him to weld some aluminum on site but I know nothing of the quality of his work. I don't need stacked dimes but good penetration and clean looking welds. I have quite a bit of welding experience and have a tig welder but it does not develop enough amps for what I need. If not Sargent, what about Baycity? Feel free to post up contact info. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try Aluma-tech in Sweeny. There about a mile north of f.m. 521 at the Sweeny cut-off and about 5 miles from f.m. 457 in Cedar Lane. They did my t-top and leaning post and did a real good job. The phone number is 979-548-2847, website is http://www.aluma-tech.net/ Don't know if they will go to your site but if times are slow they might.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Try FlatsCat in Rosenberg 281 342 3940,ask for J.R.,,,,,,,,,,the original FlatsCat was all aluminum and he was the man,claims he can weld up a pocket knife cut in a beer can.

dick

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Try FlatsCat in Rosenberg 281 342 3940,ask for J.R.,,,,,,,,,,the original FlatsCat was all aluminum and he was the man,claims he can weld up a pocket knife cut in a beer can.

dick
X2, everyone I know around here uses him. I did a couple of weeks ago. Does excellent work.

·
"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
3,483 Posts
Might also try Schmoker Welding, hes out of Van Vleck. 979-241-8626

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Anybody heard of Tiger built welding in Sargent? Was thinking about using him to weld some aluminum on site but I know nothing of the quality of his work. I don't need stacked dimes but good penetration and clean looking welds. I have quite a bit of welding experience and have a tig welder but it does not develop enough amps for what I need. If not Sargent, what about Baycity? Feel free to post up contact info. Thanks.
I have used him at Surfside Marina And at Gulf Coast Marina He is top shelf and all his work is great. And he is mobile. And the thing I like He will cut a deal with you. Heck he builds crop duster plane parts. Call me if you have any questions about him. (979) 415-4739

1 - 9 of 9 Posts