2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need 2 for possible overnighter saturday afternoon to Sunday. Out to Bakers or Falcon. Lots of trolling and a little bit of bottom at a few spots. About 100 to 120 a piece. Right now it is me amy and gary. Need 2 experienced crew or crew willing to work hard at filling the box. Pm me me with your info. Name and number.

Kyle, James, Fonzo?

Larry, call me later if you want to buddy up for an overnight to falcons. We're going to hit the same spots as last time. AJ baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hook it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Tim, I can go if you still need crew, I think I can find another also.

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
I just talked to my bud (we were both on the boat w/ Larry that day) and he just needs to know what time you expect to be back Sunday as he has to drive back to Houston that afternoon.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to be back no later than 4 6 at the latest if we find good fish last minute

I think Larry is going Sunday also so he will prolly also have room.

What day are you talking about with Larry?

Thanks

Tim

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
coastal said:
I would like to be back no later than 4 6 at the latest if we find good fish last minute

I think Larry is going Sunday also so he will prolly also have room.

What day are you talking about with Larry?

Thanks

Tim
The time when you had to bring us all in.

If you got room on your boat, I definately want to go w/ you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sat & Sun

If I can get a good crew I will do the overnighter with you. We will probably leave 5:30am Saturday, and return around 1:00 - 2:00 on Sunday. I'll start working on that now!!!

Shanker, you did not like being stranded out in the middle of the gulf with me last time!!! Heck, that is when Mason caught all the fish!!! :)

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Buda Blue Water Boy said:
If I can get a good crew I will do the overnighter with you. We will probably leave 5:30am Saturday, and return around 1:00 - 2:00 on Sunday. I'll start working on that now!!!

Shanker, you did not like being stranded out in the middle of the gulf with me last time!!! Heck, that is when Mason caught all the fish!!! :)
That trip was/is still my favorite offshore trip, It was nice to just drift in the open water and not worry about a **** thing, It was one of my most stress free moments ive ever been thru.

-Patick

·
Registered
449 Posts
I Agree!!!

After y'all all loaded up on Tim's boat, Stan and I started cleaning the boat so that when we got in, we could put it on the trailer and go. Why we are doing that my boy, (Mason), who is 8 years old (for those of you who read this and don't know me) decides he wants to fish, never says a word, just gets his rod, goes to the bait box, and baits his hook and lets out his line. I casually watch as Stan and I continue to clean the boat. What a thrill for me when 5 minutes later his line starts zinging and he turns to me, with this overly excited look on his face, and says "fish on"!!! I will never forget that moment!!! It was one of those stress free- enjoy life moments!!!
We will see ya out there this weekend!!!

And maybe you can get your harness back- though I really like that thing!!!

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
That harness was a whopping 12 dollars! You can call it a tip!

Just think, another year or so, you can tell Mason where to point and tell him to wake you up when he gets there! That kid is about as tough as they come from what I saw, he never got nervous when he was knee deep in water!

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
I spoke to penn last night, his boat is full but now we are trying to fill Buda Blue Water Boy's boat as a buddy boat, this may turn out to be a spectactular trip!

Larry, I sent you a PM about an angler for your boat

·
Registered
449 Posts
Full

My boat is full, but two of the guys are maybe's right now, will know more by the end of the day. Will keep in touch!!!

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Im so stoked, looks like the weather gods are going to cooperate for this trip

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
we will be headed out of macport sat 5:30am, will call you up on the radio once we get out there. We might head more south to ranzells area though. maybe stay north at dumps, who knows. call "get the gaff" or "jason" on the radio 16/68

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Go to the party at Falcons. Every bodys doing it

way to be a team player Jason.

Na hope to see ya'll around Bakers to falcon.

Tim

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
We will be at dutra by 8am tomorrow and will probably troll into falcon later in the day or haul it into baker area for some bottom drops.

·
Super Senior Member...
794 Posts
Coastal just called and had one back out.
He needs one more crew member.
Call him at 210-971-5343 Cell

1 - 20 of 25 Posts