2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
I saw that but did not post. That was some strong sheet :)

Hey, my watermelons will be ready in 7-10 days.

Want one?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Pennsylvania Maters are in.............Had some on burgers and they were delicious!!!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I should be jealous of your early water melon crop when mine are still sprouts. I'm not, though. My tummy is full of happy tomatos! With salt, with pepper and in two of Chef Sven's dinners.

Did you mean watermelons will be producing in 7 to 10 days? When did you give them a start? And forget about sending me one! I saw the cost of shipping the tomatos Fishman. No way would I want you to ship a watermelon at today's cost!

Pennsylvanis maters Drumbo? I'll bet they're something to eat. I can remember the hamburgs Mom made when I lived in Binghamton, N.Y. There was always a dish of tomatos, sliced real thin! She would chop some, too. Next to the maters was a dish with sliced white and red skin onions. Then there would be another plate, that would be for cheese slices. Now those were some hamburgs!

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
I think my melons are ready now because of the dry weather. Normally about 85 days which would be Aug 10. Set them out May 15? or so. I look for the stem to curl and start to dry a bit. Then they are ready. I know they are close :)

Gonna check on them this eve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts