2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running a special on Near Shore (State Waters) trips. This trip you will be possibly catching Bull Reds, Shark and Kings. Also this is up to 4 people. If interested please call 979-415-4279 or 979-201-4198. Also you can PM me or email me.

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N addiction Guide Service
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Get it while you can...

This is a good deal if you are wanting to do some fishing this week and weekend. We had a trip cancel for this Saturday that we had booked with our other Captain so this weekend and the rest of this week is wide open. Better get it while you can because they are not going to last long at the price and this time of year. If interested please call (979) 415-4279 or call(979)201-4198.

Capt. Dustin Lee

Fish'N Addiction Guide Service

[email protected]

·
Boatright custom flats
3,829 Posts
I'd like to give a thumbs up to the Fish'N Addiction team.

I've been fishing with these guys several times, and they can put you on some fish and you'll have a great time. I think it's a great way to learn techniques and how-to's by booking a trip with these guys. They've got great rates as well. It's a blast catching those near shore kingfish, bullreds, 4-5 foot sharks, or ???!

Bump for ya!

Peace...
Jeff (aka 30"+ trout searcher
)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goose, $550 for a full day and that includes everything but your food, drinks and salt water fishing license. If interested please call (979) 415-4279. We are located out of Freeport.

Thanks
Capt. Dustin Lee
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also have info on a bigger boat that we are running. It is a 27ft Cape Horn and the cost for a near shore trip is $600 a full day. This is up to 4 people. It is $75 for each additional person up to 6 people. If interested please call (979) 415-4279. We still have the 16th, 22nd, 23rd and the 30th open.

Thank You
Capt. Dustin Lee
[email protected]

·
Registered
770 Posts
Fish Locators

I've been out with this group, they can find the fish . If I didn't have to work so much vacation coverage, I'd be going ! Howdy again Captain Dustin Lee and Derek, wish ya'll luck. GC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.