2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
It Shows
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is Curtis brand new sponser of 2coolfishing.com. I am the artist/ owner of LoneKro custom metal art, specializing in sport game fish designs, coastal birds, animals, crosses, custom ranch & business signage, custom home decor, and whatever other challenges arise. Please visit my website www.lonekro.com to view my current product lines. All my peices are one of a kind and can't be duplicated. Feel free to contact me regarding that special piece of art you've been thinking about for your home, office, or unique gift.

·
It Shows
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I have Yellow Fin, and Blue Fin. 48" and 32" I can send a pic of them on display in one of my retail locations?

·
It Shows
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have trout 32" and 21". I also have a trout/red/flounder welded together with a rusted metal clip stringer. I call it the back bay slam. I can send images?

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Welcome. Cool stuff on your website and very unique.
RT

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, nice stuff! Wondering if you do any customer stuff? Like I'm interested in a reproduction of my "Best Catch" from the year. What is the difference between a painted fiberglass reproduction and your metal reproduction?

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Very nice artwork. Appreciate you sharing with us.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts