2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for the reminder just turned it on. Im pullin Trevor Brazille it would be pretty cool if he could pull another world title. Tuff cooper would be pretty cool too, 19 years old and already competing in the national finals.

fannin

·
Registered
152 Posts
I missed it last night. When cody gets on a roll he's hard to beat. The average money is what will help him, but last I saw tuff was still leading the average. His daddy could come out of the suite that he shares with George and still smoke the rest of them. Trev just hasn't had the finals I thought he would, but I still think that it's his to lose, as long as he places the last two rounds. Everyone else just hasn't been roping all that well, but it's still my favorite event to watch besides the team roping.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Either one will deserve it, used to rope with trevor when I was in college and he is a stand up guy, very helpful and friendly to everyone. Cody has a lot of heart, remember when he blew out his knee at the finals and still tied his valf down.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Team Roper David Key is a friend of mine. He's been knocking on the championship door for a few years. Don't know if he's in position to win it this year, but am pulling for him.
He lost his 18 yr old son this year too.. Good kid, I spent some time with him the last couple years also. Would be pretty cool for David to come out on top.

·
Mirrolure Pro Staff
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Team Roper David Key is a friend of mine. He's been knocking on the championship door for a few years. Don't know if he's in position to win it this year, but am pulling for him.
He lost his 18 yr old son this year too.. Good kid, I spent some time with him the last couple years also. Would be pretty cool for David to come out on top.
David is in the hunt.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I just got back. Been there all week but had to get home for a Christmas party tonight. I go with a couple of friends who seem to make the finals every year. All I can say is this year has been a blast!

·
It wasn't me!
6,563 Posts
I just got back. Been there all week but had to get home for a Christmas party tonight. I go with a couple of friends who seem to make the finals every year. All I can say is this year has been a blast!
I just got back as well. I was there for the first 5 rounds.:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.