2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have ties with the Space Organization. I turn on my computer today and see that the Astronauts have had a few issues with drinks prior to lift off and now, I see breaking new about Sabotage?????

What's up?

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
True. I work off site for a contractor and I figure the media must be desperate for stories too! Stories other than Lohan, Hilton, Richie or Smith anyway!
********* said:
It would take a few drinks for me to strap a few million pounds of fuel to my backside and let someone light it too. lol This must be scandal week, news orgs must be in information overload.

Z

·
not all pain is gain
286 Posts
ditto what GB said. It would take more than a couple of good smooth Tennessee whiskey to get me in a rocket. Plus, you have to know its almost 100% controlled by guys on the ground anyway.

Just wonder what they do after a couple of drinks and have to go #1...

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
atm_93 said:
ditto what GB said. It would take more than a couple of good smooth Tennessee whiskey to get me in a rocket. Plus, you have to know its almost 100% controlled by guys on the ground anyway.

Just wonder what they do after a couple of drinks and have to go #1...
Don't tell me you have not heard about the diapers that are good from Texas to Florida? They work in orbit too! :biggrin:
Bob

·
not all pain is gain
286 Posts
if i remember the story, those diapers were for women...wonder if the male astronauts just pick a corner of the shuttle and act like nothing's happening.

And if i landed somewhere like the moon, you can bet i would pour one. And if its teh ISS, you can bet the Russian prolly has a still already rigged up.

WHEN is it going to stop raining????????

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Also remember that ship was built by the LOWEST bidder.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
atm_93 said:
wonder if the male astronauts just pick a corner of the shuttle and act like nothing's happening.
LMAO !! I got that picture in head. Peekin over their shoulder to make sure no one is looking.

Kelly

·
Registered
875 Posts
Selling a bunch of commericals isnt it? Guess the news is kinda slow right now. Maybe they should do a study on what else one does before they are blasted off into space. I'm thinking of a few things... not especially happy about the words the press is using on the drinking thing, I hope none of it is true. I will be dissappointed. I always thought of those that do that being more pure and dedicated and more perfect.

sb:>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts