2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's what I've got written down for items considered sold but not picked up yet:

Scott (wishin4fishin) - Green Hoover vac - $15
Scott (wishin4fishin) - Ridgid Shop vac - $25
Randy (nasakid) - Propane grill - $70
Jeff (Brew) - Weight bar - FREE
Don (Hardhead) - Dresser - $175
Wes (bluefish?) - Entertainment center - $75
Matt (Fishnut) - Computer Desk/bookshelf - $250

If any of this info is incorrect, lemme know!

And the items below are still available:

Red Hoover vacuum is in OK condition. It works, but it ain't new. $10

Parts computer. Was working until about a month ago when it stopped turning the monitor on. Likely a motherboard issue, but not sure. It has an Iwill KK266R motherboard, not sure of the processor, but probably 1.2GHz or so. 256MB PC133 RAM, video card, 10/100 ethernet card, 24/10/40 CDRW drive, Volcano fan on processor, 5.5" drive bay fan, mid tower case. Again, this computer is NOT working, but can be fixed with either a new motherboard or power supply. I just haven't had time to look at it. DOES NOT HAVE A HARD DRIVE! First $25 takes it.

Speaker box. Built of 3/4" particle board. Very well constructed by Mobile One. Holds 2 12" woofers and has quick disconnect wiring setup. Box cost $250 to build. First $25.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 12" woofer in like new condition. This is a great speaker that cost around $200 apiece new. I am using one in my truck. The one in the speakerbox picture is for sale. First $30. Combine with speaker box above for $50.

Scotts broadcast spreader. 'Nuff said! $10. TexasAir had mentioned that he wanted the spreader before the board crashed so he gets first dibs. It's yours if you want it, so lemme know, Tex. If I don't hear from him today, it's up for grabs tomorrow.

Table and chairs. Still up for grabs! The pictures speak for themselves on this one. It is a beautiful table, and very large (54" diameter). $650. Someone had said they were interested in it, but I forget who. Rockfish?? Anyway, whoever it was, give me a shout again because I've lost your number!

My phone number is 713-408-6687. I'll be in town today, tomorrow morning, next Wed. afternoon, and all day next Thurs and Fri. So, if we haven't discussed date and time, give me a shout!

Attachments

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And some fishing stuff...

Most of my fishing stuff is accounted for already, and Jan got one helluva deal on a tackle box and bunch of bags of soft plastics, Skitter Walks, Skitter Pops, etc!! ;)

Here's what I have left to sell (not a whole lot):

Shimano Catala on 6'6" BPS XPS IM8 Performance Graphite MedHvy rod. Cost $100 or so new, asking $30. Reel could use some oil, but is in good working condition.

BPS IM6 Graphite Tourney Special 6'6" Med action rod. Good topwater rod. $15

(2) Kids spinning reel combos, light tackle class. Good for crappie, etc. One almost empty tackle box. One small tackle case for a wade belt, etc. All FREE to anyone with a young kiddo that might use them.

That's it, guys and gals! I've been pretty well picked clean over the last three days! ;) I'll post up if I think of anything else!

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that's good for me, Don! You still have the directions, right? If not, send me an email and I'll forward them to you. Otherwise, I'll see you Wednesday, bro!

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Shaddy

I'd be interested in the small spinning gear, and the top water rod for 15$

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Shaddy,
What are the DIMs of the sub box?

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL @ J and Shawn!!

Brew - The dims are 37.5Lx13.5Hx13D. Lemme know if you want it!

Bert - You're welcome to them. Might be kind of a long drive for you, though. I'm in Spring, about 20 miles north of Houston on I-45. Still want them?

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Jeff,

Thanks again for the awesome deal on the tackle. Believe me, it will be lovingly cared for. I felt a little bit like a thief driving off. I hope you don't have too much seller's remorse. I will take great care of it and be sure to give credit where credit is due on EVERY catch with that stuff.

The absolute best of luck in Colorado to you and the family. It is such an awesome place.

Thanks,

Jan

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Jeffro,

If the sub box is still there when I come for the bar I'll take it but if someone else want's it let 'em have it.

Later,

Jeff

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Texasair - You've got mail. Give me a shout.

Brew - It's yours, bro! I'm here today until 1PM, then next Wed. evening, and all day Thurs. until about 6PM and all day/night Friday. Lemme know when is good for you!

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
By the way, for everyone that needs to get hold of me:

My new cell phone number is 281-639-9701!!

This cell will work when I move to Denver also. Thanks!

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
It'll probably be Thur or Fri Bro.

We're getting ready to head out for Surfside soon.

Later, Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts