2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the mahi talk, here's my boy...Well, maybe not his first real fish, but his innate senses tell him to get excited when daddy gets the hunting/fishing stuff ready. He doesn't know why he likes it yet, he just knows he's supposed to...He's ready, fishin shirt and fighting chair!

Attachments

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
That's what I'm Talkin' 'Bout!!!!!!

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,837 Posts
Handsome young man you got there! I bet you are ready to get him on the water. My boy is ready to drop the hammer on the twins Yamahas. :)

Attachments

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
Chase This...He looks mad...Did someone switch the rods to the wrong rod holders again???

Just kiddin...awesome looking kids!!! Get em started early!

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's great to see dad's that want to spend time with their kiddos. A big BOOYAH! for all dads that will train up their kids to love the outdoors and a SUPER BOOYAH! for those that train them in the ways of the Lord. Good looking kids with some proud pappas.

·
Registered
611 Posts
My first thought was he was thinkin why won't that darn port motor go into flippin gear!!!!!! AURGH!!!!
Chase This! said:
Handsome young man you got there! I bet you are ready to get him on the water. My boy is ready to drop the hammer on the twins Yamahas. :)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I really love the pic in the boat. My wife and I are expecting our daughter at the end of September. I can't wait to get her introduced to fishing like you are doing with your son. We'll have to either will them a fortune or encourage them to go into a high paying profession since gas (if it is still around) will be 10 bucks/gallon by the time they are young adults.

Great Post!
AGF

·
2Cool Sponsor
1,166 Posts
I like his fighting chair Shawn! LOL

Good-lookin' son you have there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts