2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was loading up the jeep to go deer hunting and My son watched me. I was takeing him to school and He said that he wanted to go hunting too. I told him he had to go to school and he said But daddy i won't tell mommy. So with that understanding off to the woods we go. And we had a great morning. Did not get anything but bubba got to see his first 10 point buck in the wild.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Great day for yall. When me son was young about this time of the year
i would have to send a excuse to teacher he was on field trip.

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
This morning I was loading up the jeep to go deer hunting and My son watched me. I was takeing him to school and He said that he wanted to go hunting too. I told him he had to go to school and he said But daddy i won't tell mommy. So with that understanding off to the woods we go. And we had a great morning. Did not get anything but bubba got to see his first 10 point buck in the wild.
That boy is sho gonna miss you! :work::work:

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
LOL!! My son has the same gun too!!!

What is it with boys and guns???

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Great way to spend the day for sure!!!

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Oh Common, RC's Mom. It was the first time and it will only happen maybe 25 more times after this. angelsm
OK...I guess it's all good, since it is the first (& only) time he will be skipping...sad3sm CajunBob, you need to thank Bonito that you get to live another day! :eek:

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Common, RC's Mom. It was the first time and it will only happen maybe 25 more times after this. angelsm
Thanks Bonito
we will still go hunting and skip school to do it!! I have layed down the law to the little woman. I just hope she don't read this. LOL :eek:!troll!

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Your son looked like he had a slight fever in the above pics and it was very respectful of you to refrain him from attending school and exposing the other children to his apparent illness. I could only wish that more parents would do the same. Thank you, you are a great parent and a great American.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats the way to make great memories! i remember when my dad use to pull me out early on fridays to go to the ranch for the weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts