2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my son is on his way home after 8mos in the persian gulf aboard the john c. stennis acc, i sure have missed this kid and am so lucky and proud of him i just had to tell all the readers here ! i continue to pray for those that still fight !

G

·
God Bless your son for his service!

Please tell him that the vast majority of Americans appreciate and honor him for his service to our nation!

:rybka:

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Know you are relieved and can't wait to see him. Went through the same when one of my sons spent a couple of tours over there. Let him know we really appreciate his sacrifices and wish him well. - Craig

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Glad to hear it Gary, I know you're looking forward to spending some time with him. Didn't know he was on the Stennis - the Senator's nephew is a good friend of mine and attended the commissioning ceremony - said it was real impressive.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx , i'll pass all messages

thank you all , tom that must have been something and you bet im relieved and ready to see what uncle sam has turned my son into ! hope fully a well rounded young man !!! he talks alot different ! thank god he will be land based for 18 mos before another tour ! god bless all the other boys ! bring all home safe .

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Son

Thank God your son will get a better welcome home than we did.[Vietnam]
Thanks to your son and all the other troops.
Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts