2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last time we had a major move, Jack was the last one out. Those that remember he turned the lights out on the old board and wondered with amazement at his new room in the new house.

Well folks we had a fire in the new house and we lost a lot of possessions, but I don't think any family members succombed! Thanks to leadership and sense of community, we remain strong! As I see it, the fire did a lot of damage, but it looks to me like the family will have the house restored in no time.

Amen to everyone of us!

TTMB Rocks!

P.S. please pardon some of my spelling. It's the paint fumes! LOL!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Gonna take a lot more than that

It'll take a lot more than some snotty nosed punk to bring this house down. This is some kind of special bunch and we didnt get there by not learning how to sidestep a few landmines along the way.(cheap steal from "A Few Good Men") Glad to see everyone back and buisness gettin going again. Now that the paint is dry and the deck is swabbed lets all set sail on a new chapter.

Z

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
AMEN Rick...... Well said my friend....

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Badhabit said:
AMEN Rick...... Well said my friend....
Thanks to both of you! Hey BH I gotta little good news for you...can you guess?

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Badhabit said:
I luv ya man.......
Naw, that ain't fair. I said a "little good news" and "ya gotta guess"!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hmm.. Jack Moncrief.. Once again.. words unmatchable !!

You, as always, are right on.. I wasn't around at the beginning of this board, but sure want to be at the end.. (hopefully not until i'm gone) Peace..

·
Super Moderator
3,740 Posts
Yup...this is a tenacious bunch!

Tough as nails and the first to offer a friendly hand, a sincere prayer, a gentle nudge, a thoughtful gift or what ever is needed by anyone that asks....and most of the time, you hardly ever have to ask!
There is just not a website as active and close as TTMB.
Thanks Monty for all you have done!
Chuck

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Rick, ya nailed it good, my friend. Very well said!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts