2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my new boat is here and I just cant wait to get it completed with motor and accessories and get it on the water ! Just waiting on shift change to go take a look at her.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics

I still havent got the pics to me yet and dont know how to post them. Also still waiting to have it rigged with motor and accessories, but will get them on here soon!

·
15,098 Posts
I used to have a duck/goose lease in collegeport when I was a kid.......well my dad had it.
I sure mis that place.
Sorry, I just noticed yu were from Collegeport.......congrats on the new boat. Its a great hull.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,838 Posts
Let's see some pics. If you're luck is anything like mine...get ready for the worst weather of the year for about a month! Have fun!

Late,
Cox

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to get some on here soon. My boat is in the shop getting rigged out. I hope your wrong about the weather!!! I hope it stays nice on my four days off and not on the days I work! That would be my luck also!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went by the shop today to take a look at my rig and it is about complete!! It looks great and can't wait to get it on the water to see how it runs. I will post pics as soon as I get it out of the shop! By the way if any of you 2-coolers are lookin for a new rig I highly reccomend going to Busha Boat Works in Bay City . Their staff has done everything possible to make boat buying a great experience. Just my 2 cents worth!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts