2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over to talk to my neighbor around 7, as im walkin though my yard bare foot, it happened, SQUASH, his cat left me a big ol present and i found it, man was i mad and my neighbor though it was the funniest thing.

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Yeah, my neighbor's cat has decided that my yard, flowerbeds and porch is it's latrine. It also sprayed the canvass console cover on my boat.

I think the cat has sealed it's fate. Time to go nighty-night kitty.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Well, you must be a very special fella...I have owned as many as 6 cats at one time who lived both inside and outside and all of mine dug a hole, took a dump and then covered it up...They followed this in their cat litter box and outside in the yard as well....Sure it was not a wandering small dog?

BTW...Some say that brings you luck...Go buy a lottery ticket...:rotfl:

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
I bought a " have a heart " live trap for the feral cats in my neighborhood. They like sardines packed in oil,...

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I bought a " have a heart " live trap for the feral cats in my neighborhood. They like sardines packed in oil,...
I did the same thing except I use the cheap cat food in a small foil container. I figure it's what they are getting at home. I live out in the country and the sardines draw too many ***** & possums. I'll save the sardines for myself.. :smile:

·
DS1262
2,137 Posts
Nothing smells quite like fresh cat scat left under the seat of some poor unsuspecting neighbors car. Not suggesting you do that. Just saying.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
I bet that was a Kodak moment. Did ya' get it on video? B&P

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Oh he11 no 24buds would have no part of this! I never have known him to just take a kitty and eat it, he always ask the question, "May I eat tha kitty, please"? If it is just running around the hood!!! LOL!!!! ;-) Umm, good eats!

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
I've got a new neighbors cat and another neighbors cat using my cedar mulch in my flower beds.. I'm about to poison them otherwise what will stop them, spending very little money?

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
I'm not a cat fan, but I understand that some of my neighbors are. I would never intentionally hurt their animals, although my dog & I play this game every morning called hunt the kitty. She is stealth like as she patrols the grounds around the pool in the backyard. Think they must taste like chicken as she has thinned the herd a few times.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I've got a new neighbors cat and another neighbors cat using my cedar mulch in my flower beds.. I'm about to poison them otherwise what will stop them, spending very little money?
i hear ya loud and clear ,i got new neighbor also,first thing she did is get 2 friggin cats.they hang out in my garage,do their biz in the flower beds.left the window down one night in the sub and guess whats? 'spray' still stinks after a month. and being nice out we open the windows ,these jokers are out drinkin out the bird bath wanting toplay w/the wifes indoor cat sittin in the window tearing up my screens i hate fixing screens i think ihear my sons red ryder calling my name or was it my benjamin?:mad:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i trap them at my house, don't let any one know anything about shooting, or any other means, just remeber I DID 'NT SEE NOTHING OR THAT WAS 'NT ME

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I was having a HUGE problem with my neighbors cat recently.... I posted it on here and the thread got deleted....

Well, heres an update.... About 6-8 weeks ago, my dogs death bark at the neighbors cat completely ceased and I have not seen it at all when I pull in the driveway at night...

Either they got rid of it, or someone else got madder than me and got rid of it for them....

Needless to say, Im glad.... Finally I get a full night of sleep now....

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
I like it when cats wake me up in the middle of the night fightin'

1 - 20 of 41 Posts