2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Jode, just one more reason I belive cats and women are more alike than I want to belive. :)

Reactions: mudhog

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
dang jode, she's growing up fast! gotta love when you catch the smile in their eyes ;)

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
861 Posts
Looks like you should go into business selling homemade playhouses......

That is just to sweet and she is such a cutie.....

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
That's thinking "inside the box"........what a cutie-pie.

·
It wasn't me!
6,569 Posts
I just had to laugh when I saw what you posted. I was initially thinking that I was gonna have to build something big and elaborate for my daughter. I think I can do this though!

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Too sweet......

Wish mine was still that age, she's helll on wheels now.......

·
Retired
1,590 Posts
All you need now is a box you can fit in. They grow up fast Jode so keep that camera handy all the time at all time's just for pic's like this one.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Cheep Toys

Enjoy her now that she likes the ChEEEEEP toys now....Soon she'll have nothin
to do with the Cheeeep stuff....LOL....
Mustad7731
Jackie

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

Yup, been there and done that. Mine spent hours the other day playing with the lid to a gatorade bottle. HeHeHe, doesnt take much to occupy the mind of the innocent does it? My older two didnt talk to me for a day or two after I threw away the box from our new washing machine a few months back. It was their playhouse, never mind the ipods, computers, or video games in the house. lol

Cute pic my friend.

Z

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
I wish I could reach into my monitor and give her a big hug & kiss! Please give her one for me! She's darling. Oh, the playhouse is quite nice, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts