2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here ya go figured you guys would like this. I've been taking him to some ponds over here in sugarland. I normaly dont give hime a hook, he is 3 and it is bad for everyone . Well today i thought i would give him a hook for his purple worm and look what he got!!! I think he is ready for a redfish now.

Attachments

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
That's what it's all about right there!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
WOW!!! What a great smile. Get him a Calcutta, Laguna and a Shedog!

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Awesome! I would make sure a mount gets made of that fish.

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
Are you sure you want him to have hooks? From the looks of things, he just might outfish you......but then maybe that's not such a bad thing.......for a little while. lol.....Way to go, dad..... It's hard for the bad stuff to take root with a fishing rod in your hands.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Darn Skippy! Well worth the look this morning. Have some green from me.

·
Registered
384 Posts
piratelight said:
here ya go figured you guys would like this. I've been taking him to some ponds over here in sugarland. I normaly dont give hime a hook, he is 3 and it is bad for everyone . Well today i thought i would give him a hook for his purple worm and look what he got!!! I think he is ready for a redfish now.
Way to go, Dad!!!

When my grandson was three I took him along with his Zebco to the redfish farm in Baycliff. I think thats what got the boy hooked! He's 8 now and has caught more than a few fish, some have been trophys in anyones' book. But, more than the fish, the memories are priceless.

Here's to many fond memories for the two of you!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Love the smile, pride and feeling of achievement. I am sure he will be fisherman for life. The picture makes me smile. Good job Dad.

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
i thought that pier/pond looked familiar! congrats! i still remember the day i caught my first fish-i think my dad was more proud than i was! again-congratulations

1 - 14 of 14 Posts