2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Presenting Analisa, three years old, thinks like a grownup, wants to build rods when she gets bigger she says. Something is wrong with my camera. I took it on several fishing trips and now the video looks somewhat blurry.

Pete
Elsa, Tx.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Great video and it looks ok to me. Not to hijack your thread but I used to fish with a fellow from Elsa. He is one of the best lure fishermen that I ever fished with and was living at Webster at the time. His name is Leroy Vale and I believe he owns a Mexican restaurant in Elsa now. If you know him and see him, tell him that I am still fishing and tying rods.

·
Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mr. vale

Ellis, i spoke with my father in law. He says Mr. vale is still around but he sold the restaurant. I will look him up for you.

Pete
Elsa, Tx

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks Pete,
In '83 right after a very hard freeze for our area, Leroy went fishing five days in a row and caught a total of 100 trout. The limit then was 20 trout per day. He didn't keep all of the fish but his goal was to limit out every day in that cold weather. He used a shrimp tail and he fished Offats Bayou in Galveston.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts