2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in fishing any east Texas lakes and need a guide please let me know. My cousin Jason that fishes on the BASS tour is in desperate need of some guide trips. He is about to lose his truck, house everything and he has a brand new baby to support. He really is a great guy and one heck of a fisherman. He won the Sam Rayburn open tournament on the BASS circuit two years ago and has qualified for the top 150's the last two years. We can even put together some cast and blast trips for early teal season at a discounted rate. Any help would be appreciated a ton.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Hang in there

I know first hand what he is dealing with, guiding full-time is a great job until business is slow. I did it full-time for four years and things worked out great for me, the only thing I lost was a wife.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know and I have been telling him to get a real job and make it but he is hard headed. I hate putting this kind of thing on here instead of classifieds but you are some of the best bunch of people that I have ever dealt with
I could not help myself.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian yes I did and you now have a freebie coming your way. Thanks and yes he does guide on fork....right now he is smashing fish over there. I would do a night trip. Last one I made with him we no kidding caught 27 bass over 6 lbs from Friday afternoon to Sat morn.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
i dont know when in the world i could get back up there, but i would love to catch a few of those big bass at fork. i have had a couple on my line that brought me to tears when they went under a log and broke me off. :cry: my mom and dad had a trailor up at mustang resort for years, but i never did catch a big bass. oh yeah, i did catch a 9lb one on thanksgiving day one year. my mom made me let it go, and wouldnt let me tell anyone, cause it was on our trotline. :eek: so of course, that didnt count. i want one like that on the end of my rod! i have some friends up there that i will tell about jason. how do i tell them to contact him?

trudy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.