2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like my cousin Jeffs kids latest escapades, his email was titled my kids last night on earth. Someone please help these kids!

Attachments

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Hehehe!

Are you the black sheep of the family, just now getting the picture??? LOL

It's been posted here a while back.

Cute, none the less.

Dear Lord, please protect those kids!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what? These aren't his kids? I haven't seen them since they were born, I guess I assumed his email was about his kids, oh well, my fault for not getting to chicago more often, at least I know I won't have to get awarded custody when he goeas after them!

·
Rain Rain Go AWAY
1,180 Posts
halarious

Takes me back to when I was paiting my aunts fence with my cousin we got in a paint war. Had to wash in terpentine. Man, I didn't get it on a tv though in a house. My mom would have slapped me silly....

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,665 Posts
Maybe an explanation of why this is bad.

If those kids got in trouble, then the parents were wrong. Anyone think they left that can of paint in the toy box????

Parents should have learned a lesson here too. Sometimes you must laugh and learn from your kids mistakes you helped aid in.

Don't get me wrong, my two both know the wrath of "The Hand" when it is necessary.
Mine would be thanful if they knew the wrath of my own mothers switches........LOL! Dang those things would lay a true whoopin on ya.

Still...what an awful mess. I doubt that TV survived. The little foot prints on the outside edges make me laugh.

GCB

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Maybe this explains why it's best to wait and buy the GOOD furniture after your kids are grown! LOL

And PLEASE tell me that's not their grandma's house! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts