2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
That would be sweet! Tell him to go to cca.org and find STAR Tournament on the left, then look for past results and see the flounder results from previous years. That will get him really excited! Fish like that have placed some where each of the last 5 years! Good luck, I'll be trying to beat him at some of my flounder hot spots!

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silverspoon said:
That would be sweet! Tell him to go to cca.org and find STAR Tournament on the left, then look for past results and see the flounder results from previous years. That will get him really excited! Fish like that have placed some where each of the last 5 years! Good luck, I'll be trying to beat him at some of my flounder hot spots!
Actually, his uncle won the boat in the flounder division last year with a 7 pound 5 ounce flounder.

·
3,507 Posts
WOW! Talk about a flounder fishing family! That is excellent.

Two years ago (2004) I caught one that went 5lbs 8oz and a friend had one 5lbs 12oz. We never had them officially weighed and were sick about it until the final results came in and 6lbs 4oz took third and fouth runner up. I vowed to have all my possible winners weighed immediately since then!

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Nice flattie! Pretty impressive 'mater patch too.

Jeff

·
3,507 Posts
Sweet. What did he catch him on? I caught mine on a 1/2 Johnson Sprite Silver Spoon. Buddy caught his on a dark colored (forget which exact one) saltwater assassin.

·
3,507 Posts
I'm going to guess around 25". Mine was 23 3/4" and 5lbs 8oz.
dennis_99 said:
what was the length?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts