2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out on CHA-CHING (27 ft. Contender) yesterday morning with my son and a customer and his kids. Was all the boys first trip offshore. My boy 7 was a little skeptical at first (as he has only been in the bay with me ever), how spoiled is he going to be after that flat run out and all those fish. Capt. Jeff Gerrins and mate Bradley showed my kid a trip of a lifetime. After a few hours of snap's and spadefish for the little ones (You know after they say they cant reel anymore), Capt. Jeff took us to his SPOT. For an hour, we had non-stop snapper fishing at it's best. I have never seen the size I saw yesterday. Jeff, thx again for a great trip and my boy's first dream catch. Something he nor I will ever forget.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Pathfinder Man, Nothing better than a man and his sons together. My kids are grown now but I still get a thrill going fishing with them. Good looking boys, enjoy them because they grow up pretty fast.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Sounds like a great trip for both the little guys and the big guys. Impressive mess of Snaps.

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Sure love readin posts like this.....no doubt yer dad took you on a couple of fishin trips.

Circa 2025.......your sons hire Capt Jeff Garins Jr. aboard the Ca-ching II.....with mate Bradley Jr. and take your grandkids out on a trip that they'll never forget.......because yesterdays trip planted the seed to sheer joy.

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BIRD,

Your right about the father thing. I made a few mistakes years ago that I hope my 7 yr. old dosn't remember. It's funny the things you remember and don't remember from years back. Fishing and hunting seems to be BIG images that stuck. I'm coming up on my 2 yr. sobriety and life couldn't be better, espicallly spending it with my kids now.

·
Grand Master of Thread Kill
1,591 Posts
haulin up snaps like that

outa pretty much give em the itch permanently. WTG!!

·
will fish for work
287 Posts
"class act"

way to go pathfinder man, Looks like you hit a homerun with that trip!
its good news, we could use more, God bless....i can remember one trip that toped em all, years ago, its times like these, that mean the most.

Congratulations on being normal, i mean sober lol

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bubba. Going to be over wading south shoreline sat. morning near SLP. Anyone know how the water condition is?

·
Registered
15,734 Posts
Nothing better than seeing fathers pass on traditions. The only thing I remember more clearly than fishing with Dad was catching with Dad! Great report!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts