2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. My brother, Kyle, is in intensive care fighting an infection caused by complications with his diabetes. My niece needs her daddy, and I would be lost without my big bro. My family and I would be truly appreciative if ya'll would keep him in your prayers.-God Bless-

·
Wish the hull of my boat was wet!
10,861 Posts
Prayer sent. God Bless.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no laughing matter

Thank you all. My brother obviously didn't realize the severity of this horrible disease. I almost lost my brother today. He went into diabetic ketoacidosis. His sugar level was 900 and his PH was 6.9. That is not a level condusive to life. 7.4 is a normal PH level for the human body. Don't hesitate to tell someone you love them, especially us guys, because you never know how much longer they'll be around.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
My uncle recently came out of a coma 1 hr. before they were planning to pull the plug. Don't give up hope. My family's prayers our with him.

·
jrw
277 Posts
Loving Brother

What a wonderful request by a loving brother - amen

You have a great bunch of individuals on 2Cool . There
prayers are powerful -

Request that our Heavenly Father would bring all
to his Son- Jesus Christ - our Salvation for everlasting
life, Amen.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Heavenly Father, we pray for Kyle that the doctors can get his diabetes under control. We pray also that the infection will get in check. We pray that you will give peace and comfort to Kyle and his family and to Chronotrigger and his family. Father we know that you can do all things and that you are the Great Physician. We call on you now to heal Kyle if it be thy will. We pray these things in Jesus's holy name. Amen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts