2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is due to camp this week. I am leaving at 7 am and getting home at 9. I am wiped out when I get in and barely have the energy to see what's going on. I have pm's to return and threads to follow up on. I should be able to do so Thursday morning. IF your matter is more urgent than that, please send me a quick note and I will see what I can do. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Mods. Camp??????
Just joking...Drill Sargent!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Now we know why Everything has been so subdued around here!

LOL . . . It will be good to have you back Jan. Hope your camp experience is a good one! Watch out for all of thoses pranks the young ones pull on their "advisors" :)

Aggie91

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
16 mins....Cajun!...ya got web-feet????? LOL...
or useing a B-list Cow-cue-later.....

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
This is Awesome..With the ((Chick ))) Gone..the inmates..AkA the B-list will run the show..
Ok mabey not...Monty might be swingin the Mondo Moderators AxE..:eek:hwell:

Oxx..:confused:

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You old meanies! I was trying to let the folks in the auctions know why there was a slight delay in me getting back to them.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
vjer1 said:
You boot them off with your left,
Your right!
You ban them with your left,
Your right!

Sound off!
One two
Sound off!
Three four

Sound off!
One two...Three four!!!
LOL...Vic
TOOOOOO FUNNY VIC!!!! but no kidding jan, hope the camp went well, and you know I miss you!! :wink:

luv ya gal,
trudy

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Camp This Week

I spent the last 4 days at Polaris Cub Scout Day Camp. I worked the mornings as the first aid person and was a cub leader in the afternoons. We had 600+ kids out there and managed to get all of them home in one piece!

What a terrific time! The kids were great, the staff was great, the weather cooperated, and I didn't kill anyone in first aid! Yeehaw! Big bonus - I got to hang with Tom aka Flynm one day! WTG Tom!

My oldest and his cousin worked as youth staff so it was quite a family affair. Here are a few pictures of the week. I hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Im Glad the kids didnt tie you up & roast you at the stake.. And its a blessing that you didnt kill anyone,When the kids got you with..(((Are we there yet..))) Whats for lunch))
& Im Hungry))..
Looks like you had a blast..
You go girl..

Oxx..

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
OxbowOutfitters said:
Im Glad the kids didnt tie you up & roast you at the stake.. And its a blessing that you didnt kill anyone,When the kids got you with..(((Are we there yet..))) Whats for lunch))
& Im Hungry))..
Looks like you had a blast..
You go girl..

Oxx..
are you kidding? FC just loves being burned at the stake :D

she outta be used to it by now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts