2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope he is just sick. Yesterday he would not play and that should have been my first clue. He is full of energy all the time, except yesterday. Then he threw up and just wanted to lay down. Then he would not eat but he does drink water and goes outside to take care of his business. I sit up with him last night and took him to the vet first thing this morning.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
My newest baby girl was family the first time I picked her up, now I have two "children".

·
Wish the hull of my boat was wet!
10,861 Posts
Hope all goes well Bill. Prayer sent for you and your best friend.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This waiting stinks! The staff said the Vet comes in at 9 or 10am, I don't remember. I feel like I want to just go sit with him and wait

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
This waiting stinks! The staff said the Vet comes in at 9 or 10am, I don't remember. I feel like I want to just go sit with him and wait
Our vet does not allow "drop off's" anymore. You have to stay with the dog until they determine what is wrong and keep him if need be. It makes it hard on us working people sometimes, but we do what we have to do. My employer is good about it if I have to take one to the vet. I just try to do it as early as possible.

Keep us posted.

·
If it walks like a duck....
1,233 Posts
Drink going in and poop coming out is a good thing. Hope its nothing more than something he ate.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your friend bill. I know it's frustrating when they can't tell you where it hurts. Take care of him and comfort him as best you can. Let us know how it goes.

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
Good luck Bill. As someone mentioned, it they are drinking and able to relieve themselves, that's a good start. Hopefully just a little stomach bug.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts