2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Equine connoisseur
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my 1000th post I thought I would list my likes and dislikes for the internet crowd. Cuss them or discuss them as you please, it ain't politically correct. My like list is far longer than my dislikes as I'm an easygoing person.

My dislikes first: Terrorists in any flavor. Liberals that flaunt their colors on their sleeves. Well, he77, I'll just say most politicians. Lazy bastages that corrupt the welfare system. PETA. Drivers that don't signal. Inconsiderate jerks that don't use the cart return thing at Wallyworld. Wallyworld. Rattlesnakes, they should all be chopped, diced and sliced into small pieces. ****, especially the ones who want to shove their lifestyles down our throats, no pun intended. Lesbians are ok, but only the good-lookin' ones. Liars. Thieves. Flat tires on my trailer. Cheating spouses, therefore ex-wives. Jesse Jackson, et al. Know-it-alls. Rap music. Low-slung pants. When my kids get sick.

My likes: God. Watching the youngest fall asleep and then carrying her to bed. Any of the kids saying, "I love you, Daddy." My wife giving me a hug, among other things. Paychecks. Hooters. Regular hooters. Texas A&M. Riding a good horse. Heck, riding any horse. Sitting in a deer blind in 30 degree weather watching the sun come up. Watching a newborn colt get up for the first time. Seeing the kids walk/run into the living room Christmas morning. Admiring a good looking woman walk down the street when she knows you're watching. Tombstone. Lonesome Dove. John Wayne. Full moons. Scholtzsky's. The "thump" when a big arse trout/redfish hits your lure. Nine-Mile Hole. The smell of rain before it rains. The smell of leather. Wranglers. Boots & spurs. Cheap diesel. 2Coolfishing. My Mom and Dad, rest his soul. Knowing you are right and not having to prove it. The Evony girl. Ribeyes, chicken-fried steak and Mexican food. Dos XX. Okay, Landshark too.

Whew, there you go, I've got it off my chest. And no, this not on any personal/singles board, you perverts. LOL

Thanks, Mont, for giving me the opportunity to post my drivel. I've learned a helluva lot on 2cool, and some that I just really didn't want to know but has been seared into my brain. It's been quite entertaining reading some of the stuff, and I've been able to "see the world" through fellow Texans' eyes. I've met some of y'all and feel like I know 30,000 more.

Y'all keep it up, this is a great place to be.

Adios,
Pablo

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
I dislike people that start threads about how many post's they have !!!!!
Just kidding :rotfl:

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
My list is simple,, I hate everything/everyone!

there no hard feels, everyone and thing is included!:rotfl:

ooppps: cept cold brew!

Reactions: FREON

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Congratulations on your 1000th post! I'm glad you have enjoyed 2Cool and put up with these guys this long. I have a long way to go to reach 1000 but I am enjoying the scenery along the way. 2Cool is such a great diversion from everyday trials and I enjoy talking to people that like the same things I do.
RT

1 - 20 of 35 Posts