2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legate helped me finish a job I was working on, these past 2 days. We had some fun at work, but the evenings were the best!

He is a true minstral, and goes nowhere without his guitar. So we laid a couple of tracks down on that sweet mixer I somehow got!?

This is a pic of David singing "A Pirate Looks At 40" Can't wait til the studio is finished!

BTW...If anyone needs a hand, call him! He has the work ethic, hardcore!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Good post, Rick! The only time that guy has a happier look on his face than when he's playin' and singin' is when a big ol' fish is tryin' to pull him out of a boat! LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ok Rick my friend !.. You have the pic! I have the story !!

My TTMB friends, i did spend 2 days working with the cabinet master himself !!.. First , let me say, what fine work this man does !!.. His woodworking skills are amazing !! I was acutally honored (if i can so use the word) to work with him ! Now, this picture he took !!.. I can't believe he posted it !!.. It was after a hard days work, and i hadn't put my stage face on !!.. Everyone (especially me), knows how good looking i am at all times ! This picture gives me no justice... Now, with that said, LOL.. I have a few pics myself of MR. Forrester. I can't actually post them, because they are in my head, but will be using them for blackmail soon.. Lets see;...... What is the saying ?? What happens at Ricks Stays at Ricks ?? Hmm.. LOL !! I luv ya man !!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
David, a couple of things:
1. I seem to recall a pic of you (the guy that took it shall remain annonymous) that was, shall we say, somewhat less than flattering. Seems like it was a shot of you in complete repose, after a hard-day's fishing. It was aboard the Dolphin Hunter and we were on the run back in. :D That ring any bells? :D

And listen, you don't need a stage face. The happy, enthusiastic look that lives on your face says, "I love who I'm with, I love what I'm doing, and I'm happy to be here" I can not imagine being down in the dumps when you are around, David. You have always been a cheer-me-up pill and a party starter. That happy face of yours comes naturally and it looks good on you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts