2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Un-phreaking believeable! And I was pizzed at Jason Lane for tripping over his shoelaces and not making it to third. Kinda moot now. Are they trying to lose this game?

·
Banned
594 Posts
Pitchers are really hitting, trying to get the guys going....only thing is they need to remember to step on the bag as they run the bases....Come on Roy!!!!!

·
Keep it on the short grass
236 Posts
Hmmm...

Good news... Astros are off for a few days!!! They played like they need a long break... Oh well, how are the Rangers doing this year?Let's recap: Lane needs running lessons, Munson can no longer fall asleep on first base, and Oswalt... okay I know he is just a pitcher, but he knows he should touch first base! :headknock

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Gawd

Man that was about like watching a buzzard eat a week old armadillo off the side of the highway. I could blame Lidge as he completely sucks but there were so many other blipity blips tonight Ill give him a reprieve. He just doesnt deserve to be at the big league level right now. If they find out he is hiding an injury Id fine his arse big time. His stuff is weak right now. When Munson screwed up I instantly thought of the movie, Kingpin. I looked at the wife and said we just got "Munsoned" lol As far as Roy O missing the bag, who knows. I think Cruz tipped off the ump cause there was no way the ump was in a position to see if his foot touched or not. But, bases loaded and one out in the tenth should have been the end. They need the break now more than ever. Hit the break in 4th place behind SL,CIN, and MIL. Yep, I said the Brewers. lol When I turned the channel after Rolen's blast I should have never went back. Its like walkin ten miles barefoot over broken glass only to turn back and walk home the other way. lol

Z

·
Done Wit Dat
7,535 Posts
Sorry guys, but to me it was all sweet. It was the first game this year I got to watch with my dad. We're Cards fans, him since 1944 and me since 1980. We were high fiving and waking up the neighbors here in New Orleans. If only we could get the Saints and Tulane to win like the Cards do. I root for the 'Stros when they ain't playing the Cards though. It says I have to in my honorary contract. - Coach

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
coachlaw said:
Sorry guys, but to me it was all sweet. It was the first game this year I got to watch with my dad. We're Cards fans, him since 1944 and me since 1980. We were high fiving and waking up the neighbors here in New Orleans. If only we could get the Saints and Tulane to win like the Cards do. I root for the 'Stros when they ain't playing the Cards though. It says I have to in my honorary contract. - Coach
yeah it sucks. im going to have to go to work tomorrow and hear all my boss's **** about the red birds.. He's from St Louis and lives and dies the red birds.

Well maybe burkman ill bring home the HR durby tomorrow.

·
100% Texan till i die
505 Posts
Stros to the bone!Have to turn my head to all yalls slander!lol They ll come around and if they dont it doesnt really matter.I grew up w the stros on ktrh w my pawpaw.The man still will not hardly watch a game!He sits in the breakfast room w his radio!And you better not talk trash @ em to him.Give em a little slack guys theyll make it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts