2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,250 Posts
I know I'm not Paul or Nik, but I was talking to Nik about this and he said that lots of people were using the Xray and even the Losi bodies because of that very issue you are asking about.

Just what I heard.........

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
According to Will, the stock body will fit but I know I couldn't get it to. Jason runs the losi body but you have to move the mounts to get it to look right. The proline 808 body fits perfect.

·
Willy Mills
574 Posts
i have the 808 body right now, but for grins took a clear stock body and cut it to fit. as long as the battery isnt too tall it is ok.

i run TP 4200 and 5000 4s and it fits fine.

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
ya it will work but the motor and high batteries may touch on the sides. I installed this Losi 8E body on my mugen mbx6 and lowered the rear body mount to make it work other than that there is all kinds of clearance and venting for the electronics.

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Sorry Doc, I can't help cause I don't run elec and have no clue....but, do ya really wanna run a eerrrrr slosi body on a Mugen?....J/P
LOL I know I'm a Mugen traitor, but thats why I tried disguising it with all the beer logos so you dont notice. Hoping it will envoke some beer goggle vision and make the ugly girl look hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts