2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally get a chanse to go fishing this weekend and I know that the trout have been active off mud island on live croaker. I was hoping this is still the case. Just let me know if anyone has better knowledge of this.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
read a post a day or two ago about someone hammering the fish at the shrimp boat wreck by mud Island. You can also run across the bay and fish the outside of Traylor along with the fleet from Rockport. Try the shoreline of the Lydia Ann in the afternoons when the tide is low. Schools of reds have been working there.

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,467 Posts
Check out Allyns Bight area as well, it usually starts loading up this time of year. I'll be down there in the melee somewhere lol

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I went to Mud Island Sunday. Had several Dinks and a few small redfish. Had some decent action in the deeper water north of mud island in about 12' of water. Saw several people around the shrimp boat wreck and we even drifted the flasts behind it and floated over the sandbar where the boat's at...NOTHIN on the inside nor around the boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts