2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great job guys. Ya'll did a great job puttin this together and the location was very nice. The door prize table was a hit with kids. The food was good and the atmosphere was 2Coolish. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Thanks to Boat and Mudskipper From Me Too....

That was hard work. The gals Pat (Fullstringer), Pam (BayGal) and Kim (ReelWoman) selling tickets, counting, tracking, etc. need recognition also. Did I leave anyone out? Great job! It takes something at this level to get me jazzed. Thanks to all. CF?

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Ditto, great job guys and gals. The 1st Annual 2Cool Fishing Tourney / Meet & Greet was a winner!!!

·
Hunting Machine!
5,832 Posts
TooShallow--Thanks for inviteing johnney and I fishing with you and Marshel--we had a great time man!--too bad we didn't weigh in those trophy rays johnney snagged! Would of been a 1st place!--didn't know it was fish! Ha!
Lets do it again!

swamp&johnney!

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
A big thank you!

Thank you both for getting this thing off of the ground, for what originally was going to be just a tournament, and graciously turning into a fundraiser. I enjoyed meeting the both of you and would work along side of you again anytime.

Bay Gal, I would also be honored to work beside you in any future engagements. Next time, (haha), let's have an evening together before hand. That way you won't be like a fish flopping around out of water.

It's Been Fun,
Pat

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Kudos to everyone who was involved in putting on the event. It truly was awesome.

TooShallow - Did I meet you? I'm not remembering your face (which is not a new thing!). If you could, please point out one of the tournament photos that has you in it.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I'm sorry I missed it all. I My brother's funeral was at 4pm and we had a Copperheads game at 7.

Copperheads did well too... 132-3 yes it was a football game...sorta.

Here's a pic from his uh...wake...er...uh....wedding?

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.