2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Mrs. B, so beautiful those last posts of yours. I know you were brought here for a reason.

You give hope and show "The Way", in a most comforting and loving way.

Thanks for all you do. :)

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
It Goes Without Saying...

that I love Mrs. B also. I love anybody (and a lot of others) who have guided me in spiritual faith. We as Christians (as well as those who are not quite there yet and those who may never get there) need to remember where this thread started. We need to remember there is a forgiveness factor.

H/M didn't say anything unforgiveable. He probably wishes he would have rearranged the words a little better in his statement. I don't know and frankly I don't care. When I was in California I saw a 19 year old girl with a tatto (SP?) on her lower back-side, across her belt-line that said "kiss here" and a downward directional arrow pointing to her boottocks. I'm grateful to be in my mid-fifties and not 19 because I would have probably followed the instructions... and very much regretted later! LOL!

We need to remember not to "isolate" H/M but forgive and forget whatever it is that has caused an attitude toward him/them from now on. I think goes for everybody who makes statements taken out of context or any comments made here on 2Cool.... Speak to the problem and not the person.

I'm just a nuclear quality assurance engineer who is unemployed and on foodstamps. They tell me now that if I haven't found a job in 4 weeks, I'll have to do community service and earned my food money. I am not worried so long as Jesus sticks very, very close to me. Like we need to stick very, very close to one another....or else I'm gonna' blow up the world!! LOL! J/K!!! Don't worry, be happy. Lose weight and lighten-up. Love, CF?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Although I have only been on 2cool for a short time - I have also come to love Mrs. B and her posts. When I posted for Baby Lacy, I was so touched by her prayers and the prayers of so many. It's hard enough in this world on a day to day basis - having someone like her and luv2fish and many others on 2cool make life a little easier to face some days. I have become as others say - "addicted" to 2cool! Thanks to all of you for the words of inspiration that make me stop and remember when times get rough!

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Give her 20 minutes and Mrs. B would have members of the Laura Koppe gang and Hells Angels roasting marshmallows and laughing together! :D

Mrs. B is one of those angels that walks amongst us! A treasure!

Attachments

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Ms B, is that you in that pool. You fish, and swim too. Praise God. Is is August . I am ready for us to go fishing.(together) Now i have to invite you and Lary over for a dip in the pool. We can sit under God's BIG waterfall and fellowship. I luv ya. Lets get this day going. Thank you Lord for waking us up. Thank you for my friend Betty. I have so many testimonies to share with you. call me if you have time today. 713-225-0522 Laura

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Oh, Steve, thank you so much for that photo! I LOVE the kiddos! They were so much fun. We laughed and laughed.

We were telling stories about our scars (of all things). Then your youngest girl hurt her foot in the crick and had to go inside and be doctored. Later, I told her that now she would have a story to tell about how she hurt her foot and got a scar. I told her that it's usually the painful times that give you a story to tell, not the happy times.

Those kids were a blast!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts