2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw where he posted last night, has anyone heard from him, or seen the pics he took?

My wife has been pestering me for two days, to be sure I send her those pics...lol

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Bert, et al, I made it home Monday afternoon and I will, catch up with y'all later today with a few pics and comments. I have barely had the energy to move. I managed a quick peek a couple of times but I just haven't had the time or the steam to get into it much. You step out of your life for 4 days and you find that when you get back you have a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway. I can walk fully up right and with out much pain now and my hands and knees work okay so I guess that when I get a little coffee down my neck I'll be back to my normal state of only being slightly impaired.

Be back with y'all later today. :)

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
take yer time

maybe after your morning nap, or even your second afternoon nap.....lol.....no rush, glad you made back okay.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Heard ya got your butt kicked pretty good Monday morning Jack

Hope your alright, and didn't suffer too much. Heard about the flattening and all. Glad Guy stayed there to give ya a hand. I told ya'll it was gonna storm.:p

I hear ya about the tiredness and all, we still haven't cleaned everything up. I am sunburned pretty good, so is Joey. I shoulda listened to Guy about the sunscreen, but like the stubbourn fool I am, waited till Kieth walked up and said something to me like 20 minutes later. When he said it, I figured well that two people, I guess they see something I don't, THEN I put sunscreen on... too late. LOL Joey's face got it pretty bad, one eye was practicly swollen shut yesterday morning, but it was much better as the day progressed. Live and learn.

Anyway, hope all is well. Tell Miss Pam it was really great to see her again, and I enjoyed our little visit.

Kay:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts