2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Roll Tide!
15,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a new Mowdy 25' cat completely tricked out with custom aluminim, and a 300 Yammy this weekend.

Man that was one ultra sweet rig. Anyone have an idea what something like that will set you back? I'm guessing around 50.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You are close on the price, but go higher.

A good friend of mine has one and the boat is very nice...however, he spins a prop hub a weekend with that yammer. Oh and I an not kidding when I say a weekend. I think he is on #5 now.

Where did you see the boat at...heck it may be his if you were in the Sprito area. One way to know if it was would be if he is idling back to the intercoastal or being towed.......bwaaaaaaahahaha Sorry Johnny.

Dale

·
Roll Tide!
15,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
claybreaker said:
That owner is my boss. They were from the colorado river to the p o c area fishin the oilmans tourney.

55k plus

ps...... it runs about as much as it costs mph
That's the one. I was fishing that tourney and and he was pulling out of the Colorado at River Bend. They were staying just down the street from us. Tell your boss nice boat.

He needs to get someone to clean that hull up though. There was a nasty waterline stain on the transom that looked like it had been building for a while. It would be a shame to let that set in on a boat like that.

·
100% Texan till i die
496 Posts
You would be amazed at the boats down the river and at the harbor(matagorda) that have bad water lines.They sit in the water all the time.More money then me!!!!!!!!lol Did yall do any good in the oilmans,i was supposed to fish it but got stuck workin graveyards.I have a good friend on the board,good tourney.

·
Roll Tide!
15,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aneel said:
You would be amazed at the boats down the river and at the harbor(matagorda) that have bad water lines.They sit in the water all the time.More money then me!!!!!!!!lol Did yall do any good in the oilmans,i was supposed to fish it but got stuck workin graveyards.I have a good friend on the board,good tourney.
I had a lot of fun and caught a lot of fish, but nothing worth weighing in. One of my fishing partners caught the 3rd place red though. It was 27 3/4", but was kind of skinny and only weighed in at 7.9 lbs.

There was a funny story about a couple of Cajuns that tried to catch a wild pig off the bank using a spinning rig and part of their lunch as bait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.