2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two peach trees at my house that are right against the slab of the house. They are about 8-10' tall and are both blooming out right now. I don't want to loose them but they arent going to work were they are now. They both produce lots of very good peaches every year. Need to move them to pour a new concrete patio. Plus the squirrels rob half the darn peaches right off the roof. When is best time to try to move them were they have the best chance of survival. Any advice on moving them would be appreciated.:headknock

·
Registered Users-PM plus
8,895 Posts
Unfortunately, you have just about missed the optimum window for moving them...that would be January. You might still be able to move them and still save the tree but not this season's fruit if you can get a large enough root ball.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Looked at them yesterday and one has peaches all over it already. May just have to risk losing them cause I dont think I can wait till next winter.

·
fish control my brain
7,705 Posts
Just don't wait unti it's hot of there will be no chance ... if they are important you might hire an arborest

Or the chepaest thing it to chop them down and replant with new smaller ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts