2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In the Surf
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently saw that Cabelas is carrying them on their website for $149. 4.1 mega pixels seems a good step up above the old moultrie 100's and 200's. Does anyone have one yet, and if so, does it have a good flash for the night time pics? I heard it might be lacking. Thanks

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/pod-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20712&rid=&indexId=cat20098&navAction=push&navCount=4&parentType=index&parentId=cat20098&id=0039106

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
4thbreak said:
I just recently saw that Cabelas is carrying them on their website for $149. 4.1 mega pixels seems a good step up above the old moultrie 100's and 200's. Does anyone have one yet, and if so, does it have a good flash for the night time pics? I heard it might be lacking. Thanks

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/pod-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20712&rid=&indexId=cat20098&navAction=push&navCount=4&parentType=index&parentId=cat20098&id=0039106
I'm not sure about the flash but it does not have the time / temp / moon phase stamps on it. Also, I do not believe it has the external prongs for attaching a soler charger.

The 3.1 Game Spy 200 give me adequate quality pics even on the lowest setting. Heading to the lease next weekend. Hpoefully I'll have some nice ones to post.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Looks like a good deal. If you don't have a laptop, you could get a backup memory card for $20 or less ($40 for a 1-gig) from CompUSA and swap them out. I might be getting one of these.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nasa, I got 2-256MB cards. when i check the game cam i can swap the card with pix on it an put in fresh card, then reset events back to zero.
Cutter, The 62 is not a temp. Its an camera ID. the cam can be 00 to 99. If you have alot of cams set up and keep a log the ID numbers will help you know which cam took pix where. (62 hill side feeder) the reason the pic is brighter is because i enhanced it a shade or 2. I started the game cam with a solar panel so i dont know how it performs with out it. I do know the battery stays at 99% with the s-panel

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
4x4,

Thanks for the pic. I have been racking my brain as to how to mount a camera in some of my locations. I don't have anything to mount them on. Do you have concrete in the bottom of the bucket or some sort of weight to keep them from turning over.
thanks,
blue.dog

·
Rattle snake AL
1,789 Posts
Blue.dog said:
4x4,

Thanks for the pic. I have been racking my brain as to how to mount a camera in some of my locations. I don't have anything to mount them on. Do you have concrete in the bottom of the bucket or some sort of weight to keep them from turning over.
thanks,
blue.dog
I drive t-post into the ground and then mount the camera. Also you need a way to protect your external wires if you have any, small metal flexible conduit works good. The critters and cows like to chew on wires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts