2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
This had very little to do with the economy. Bad business practices finally caught up with them.

As I said in an earlier post, you know you're screwed when your main source of lending (in this case, GMAC) pulls all support for your dealerships. This means no financing, no incentives and no floorplan assistance (meaning they have to pay cash for all of the new inventory they accept).

Short-term gain bit 'em in the can...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Glad to see Landmark finally get what they deserve. Bought a Pontiac from them about 7 years ago. They took my trade with no problems. Then about 4 days later they called me up and said there had been a mistake and I needed to come back to correct it.They added on an extra few $k on the price of the of the sale. When I said no and asked for my old APV back they told me that it was already gone and that I had no choice but to pay the difference. So good by and good riddance to the crooks.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.