2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank goodness it rained today down here around Victoria. I was starting to get worried my grass might dry up. (Read sarcasm).

Glad I got to mow the front at least before the sky opened up.

Attachments

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
861 Posts
Don't think that you need to worry about your grass drying up anytime soon.....lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haute Pursuit said:
You can still see the spoil bank :D
One of these days I'm gonna knock the "spoil banks" over. Right now I just weedeat them until I get around to it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
FormerHR said:
One of these days I'm gonna knock the "spoil banks" over. Right now I just weedeat them until I get around to it.
I thought that might have been your grass clippings pile

·
Registered
713 Posts
look at the bright side. standing water makes for lots of skeeters. at least this way they get washed away to make room for more when it stops.
byron

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I am down in Port Lavaca and it rained this moring and there is thunder all around. It was a good thing it rained this morning because we hadn't gotten any since yesterday. I went to work yesterday and the sprinklers at Prosperity Bank were running. It had been 20 minutes since it had rained.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Anybody Else Started Growing Gills, Or Is It Just Me. It Is Actually Sunny In Victoria Right Now. Dont Know What Is Happening But Hope It Doesnt Last Long- Dont Want To Dry Out To Much. Haha!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
This darn stuff is not too good for the golf business. I have been thinking about putting pontoons on my mowers just to get them from one place to another. 52.71" of rain recorded by the NWS so far for this year and we just had another downpour. Right now when we get just .25" or .50" it is more like getting 2" or 3". For being 41 I didn't have any grey hair before all this started now I'm thinking about buying stock in Grecian Hair Formula. Like I tell my child when she is acting a little unruly, QUIT IT ALREADY.
>E

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yep. It's raining in Austin again and has rained here everyday this week. I used to love that my office was all windows, but now it's just getting depressing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts