2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank goodness it rained today down here around Victoria. I was starting to get worried my grass might dry up. (Read sarcasm).

Glad I got to mow the front at least before the sky opened up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I am down in Port Lavaca and it rained this moring and there is thunder all around. It was a good thing it rained this morning because we hadn't gotten any since yesterday. I went to work yesterday and the sprinklers at Prosperity Bank were running. It had been 20 minutes since it had rained.

·
Registered
371 Posts
This darn stuff is not too good for the golf business. I have been thinking about putting pontoons on my mowers just to get them from one place to another. 52.71" of rain recorded by the NWS so far for this year and we just had another downpour. Right now when we get just .25" or .50" it is more like getting 2" or 3". For being 41 I didn't have any grey hair before all this started now I'm thinking about buying stock in Grecian Hair Formula. Like I tell my child when she is acting a little unruly, QUIT IT ALREADY.
>E

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.