2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Dude J thats sweet as (you know what) I gotta get there one day. Im glad you and Nora got down there Ill have to come over and see the rest of the pics..........................later,Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been going to Costa Rica for several years now. Have fished out of Tamarindo and Quepos. Blue Marlin /sailfish out of Tamarindo late summer and sailfish at Quepos in late spring. Finally bought some land south of Quepos overlooking the Pacific so I can enjoy those magnificant sunsets every night. Looks like the pool at Villa Calientas (sp), north of Jaco- a truely wonderful place to stay on top of a high ridge line. Wish I'd gone there when I was as young as you!!- I wouldn't be answering your post now!!!!! Absolutely great country.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was fortunate to get advice from a friend and take it. I will go there every year from now on. Yes that is Villa Caletas. Spectacular is the only word I can think of for the Hotel/resort. My friend and me/family would like to get a house down there. We will see how that goes. I am 27 now, hopefully I can retire by 50-55 and drag all my belongings down there with me, you dont need much. My wife and I could get a full meal for under $5 and more than feed us both with excellent food. We shall see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts