2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool pics catchy...How went opening weekend for ya? Aren't those elk?
It was the worst opener i have EVER had-Everything and i mean Everything even squirrels and ***** were gone! Normally on the opening wknd we should hear at minimum 100 shots ring out be in 5 day's we only heard 15 shots! Not Elk,i was thinking stag but someone mentioned Red Hind , i'll have to do some reading up!

·
Registered
792 Posts
It was the same up at my place in Burnet. Saw 4 young deer all weekend and a couple of foxes. Did not hear the norm opening morning vallies ether... I heard maybe three shots all weekend.... I am thinking this Tuesday morning will be the best so far ... I am headin out at noon today will fallow up Sunday evening... Good luck if your going to the lease this weekend...

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was the same up at my place in Burnet. Saw 4 young deer all weekend and a couple of foxes. Did not hear the norm opening morning vallies ether... I heard maybe three shots all weekend.... I am thinking this Tuesday morning will be the best so far ... I am headin out at noon today will fallow up Sunday evening... Good luck if your going to the lease this weekend...
I ended up seeing 3 bucks and that was the oNLY deer spotted out of the 30 or so hunters on our surrounding leases! Yup, they are back on the corn and i will be there Sunday eveneing through next Friday-Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.