2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Shot Spicy Man
221 Posts
nice....I like the shot with the canoe on the dock...wish I was there-with a paddle and a fishin' pole....

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Oh my goodness, I spent a summer in Montana not long ago, over on the Idaho side. I was on Flathead lake actually. Those pictures are gorgeous. The beauty up there is just something that stays with you forever....I want to go back! Kintla lake, obviously one of your uncles favorites, very scenic.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great pix. Just happens that we are leaving for Montana, Idaho and Wyoming on Tuesday of next week. Going back to where we started our marriage in 1962. Have moved around a lot since then but will be good to see the high mountain country.
The fly fishing won't be too good yet high water from melt off in the mountains.May send in some pix when we get back.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
What a great set of pictures...

Being a landscape guy I have to say what a beautiful location to work on your skills. That said a few of these really jumped out for me...

Shot #4 - The canoe. WOW!!! One of the best composed photographs I've seen in awhile. the dock and canoe give a great feeling of depth to the image and the symetry of the mountians an the reflection is awesome. My only nit is that there's not enough dof to make the background sharp. Still a wonderful picture.

Shot #5 - Sunset. Great color and exposure. A sunset with substance!

Shot #10 - Lake. Here's the dof I wish the canoe shot had. Beautiful colors, a textured saturated sky and crystal clear water. It looks like the poster shot for a polarizing filter!

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts