2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw your request to call you in the stunning picture string.

I have been on the verge of calling you several times but held off until I really know something. Eric called me as they were taking him into surgery 8:15 this morning. He told me they said the surgery will take approximately 2 hrs. I think the pins they have to install take a longer time.

I just called, it is now 11:46 am, and the operator said they have no word yet but he may be in recovery. You know me....I'm a little frightened.

I'll be calling back there soon and first I'll call Sven with any news and you're next!

Joyce

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
let us know how it goes, Joyce. Accidents must be going around or something, my sister broke 7 ribs and I am keeping her kids all weekend to give her some time to heal up.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Mont, with all those kiddos in the house, should we look for something on the news later? lol.....

"This just in.......Giant man, seen rampaging down subdivision street......pulling his hair out, and muttering curses to himself........one witness claims to have heard him mutter something about 'Should have gone fishing instead, seas be damned!!' "

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Bert, my neice is the spitting image of my sister at that age and a cute kid. My nephew is big enough to go fishin' with Zach all weekend, lol. I told my sister she had lost her mind when she got that hay burner that threw her. It's gonna be fun having the kids around. Shoot next weekend, I got Billystix in the house all weekend, now there's a challenge. lmao

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Mont said:
Bert, my neice is the spitting image of my sister at that age and a cute kid. My nephew is big enough to go fishin' with Zach all weekend, lol. I told my sister she had lost her mind when she got that hay burner that threw her. It's gonna be fun having the kids around. Shoot next weekend, I got Billystix in the house all weekend, now there's a challenge. lmao
good deal bro, sounds like you've got them covered.......I'll save my post for next week.......lol.......I haven't met him, but Stix seems like a good guy/touble maker.......lol.....I know I used to be one.....

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
aunt joyce, be sure and let us know how eric is doing, he is in my prayers today, and you are too. i know as a mom this is very hard for you not being there.

darrell, i thought you were there the last time stix was down?? maybe i am wrong, imagine that!! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts