2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And how does she sound??? I just got the Barnet clutch kit I ordered in the mail.... Gonna install Sunday....Should be able to smoke the tire when hitting second gear after installing.....Factory honda clutch suks....Also looking at a Nitrous kit, it's kinda pricey, but should have it by next spring..... It's supposed to give a 65% hp increase..... That would give me a little over 170 hp... WOOHOOOOO.... Also need to increase my life insurance...LMAO

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Stubbs is kinda picky when it comes to custom work, and as of 3 PM were still trying different jets to get it to do what they wanted to happen. I told them not to rush, and should be able to pick my bike up in the morning. It don't matter to me how long it takes, as long as it's done right. The last thing I want it to have it done for the sake of getting it done. With any luck, I pick her up at 9AM, manana.

I just fired both generators, and with the flick of a couple of switches, can light the house back up this weekend, should I need to. Screw Ivan, he should know better than to **** with Texans. ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mont, you need to have it put on a dyno with the sniffer in yer pipe, the puter will show the exact air/fuel ratio... They will custom drill yer jets to make the ratio perfect.... Stacy's yammie needs that, she was still puffin a rich burn on the way to hooters.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts