2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else love this stuff? I buy it in bulk at the store and drink one every morning for my "coffee" only 10 calories in it and very low carb. Wakes me up really good to. Me and Nora(my wife) are hooked on it....

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
our sams sells them regularly 24pk is $26-$27 all day long.......

I get a case every 2 weeks or so. I liked the twist top 24oz cans they had for a while. great on road trips but make you pee every hour. when driving through that snow storm in the mtns, it kinda stunk having to stop and get out in the blizzard like conditions but it gave me the oportunity to clear the ice off the grill of my truck.

·
Just call me JJ
7,582 Posts
For the last year or so I've hit the monsters hard, lo carb and khaos. I've recently had to quit them though because I've been crashing hard when the buzz wears off, even if I limit myself to having only 1 per day I'm getting really tired in the late afternoons and that doesn't happen when I'm "off the monster."

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YEah, it is like caffein withdrawl but a little less harsh. with caffein when I stopped drinking it for a while, I got major head aches. "Crashing" off of b complex vitamins is a little bit different but just as conserning sometimes. :) I love the energy though, and like the taste more than coffee..... cheaper than starbucs too.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
24 oz. blue monster......

I have a blue 24. oz Monster everyday on my way to work. I don't know why I do not buy in bulk at Sam's. Maybe cause my wife thinks they are stupid.....

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bukmstr said:
I have a blue 24. oz Monster everyday on my way to work. I don't know why I do not buy in bulk at Sam's. Maybe cause my wife thinks they are stupid.....
just toss it in the basket and tell her it would save you $25 by buying it this way rather than getting it at the market every day and keep walking like nothing.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Can't stand the citrus taste of energy drinks(and I sell these at our Mom&Pop), I have to go with Starbuck's doubleshot expresso cans. They taste like melted fudge icecream bars w/a kick!

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Argo said:
great on road trips but make you pee every hour. when driving through that snow storm in the mtns, it kinda stunk having to stop and get out in the blizzard like conditions but it gave me the oportunity to clear the ice off the grill of my truck.
If I drove a Dodge, I'd pee on that Dodge emblem on the grill every chance I got, too. LMAO! :D

Green Monster rocks!

·
Fishing from a paddle boat...
3,275 Posts
Ya'll are talking like these things don't have caffine - I haven't found one without it. I have tried a whole bunch, bu keep comming back to Rockstar Juiced - 70% Fruit Juice, 30% liquid jitters. Tastes way better than most energy drinks. I can't have them berry often anymore, they make my heart go fluttery (in a bad way)...

Jerry

1 - 20 of 43 Posts