2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Concrete Contractor
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Myself, Rik "Rsnap", Matt "Nelson6500", and my nephew went to undisclosed location's in the gulf and caught Big Red Snappers at every spot we stopped at till we were blue in the face. The end.

And some small cars we couldnt get outta the rocks.:tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
184ft??? I hope you were just try to catch bait.
There was another boat trolling by us and he hooked up, He was yelling " I got a marlin I got a marlin" we were watching with excitement while he was fight this fish, After about 10 minutes it was a big CUDA. I was trying to tell them that they were in only 200' of water:confused:.

Capt. Hotrod,

Good times as always bro :cheers::cheers:.

Matt

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,837 Posts
LOL. But I can't laugh too much. I have mistaken a tail walking monster cuda on the shotgun for a white marlin. Your brain plays tricks on you.

But 200ft of water. That's funny.

Brandon

·
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time
4,286 Posts
Myself, Rik "Rsnap", Matt "Nelson6500", and my nephew went to undisclosed location's in the gulf and caught Big Red Snappers at every spot we stopped at till we were blue in the face.

Day-um
Yall look cold to me

Wheres the warm sun when you need it?

Sure glad to hear someone I know got to go out and wet a hook and hear a drag pull... Heck, I have to bring my pole in the house, tighten down the drag and pull it by hand just to put myself to sleep...

Oh well, I have 5 days off and SURELY there will be AT LEAST 1 that has smooth waters-aint raining-aint 35 degrees and is in Brazoria County to take my mothballed boat out and run the engines or someone will need a crew member to help tie the boat up at Bridge-bait.

Even tho they were all big red'ns yall caught and released,
Yall All Dun Gooud!

The "did ya notice I got me some new smileys?" Hog

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Thanks for helping with R&D!

Thanks guys! Had a blast! Thanks for taking extra time, trouble and gas to help me check out new stuff when other runs would have been cheeper, quicker, and more
rewarding! Once again, because of your help (and others) my 2010 book will have
many more new readings (State waters and well offshore). This takes the gesswork out to save you time and money when it counts! Belive it or not my idea of a good
time is just this sort of thing! Besides the new stuff in every port, Ike took some
spots that will be deleted or downgraded in my descriptions. Rik

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.